Sunday, June 1, 2008

SFYTT & Lots of Other Stuff

First, this card is for this weeks Sketch for You to Try and for Friday's Unity Stamp Company Inspiration Challenge:
I used the unity Stamp Kit called Beach Day and I am in love with it!

Secondly, I have some pics to share from the 2nd Williamsburg Shoebox Swap hosted by mysel, Sherri (sherristampsalot) and Sherry (sherrylc05) on Saturday.

Here we all are:

There were 24 stampers there and we had a blast!! I am ready for the next one already and I havent put my stuff away from yesterday yet;)

This stamp set is a set that was given to us by the stamp company Impression Obsession. They are located in Williamsburg and when Sherri contacted them to see if they would like to donate a door prize they said they would give us a set for EVERYONE! Is that awesome or what??

Other companies donated prizes too! My Favorite Things, GinaK, Hanna Stamps, Unity Stamp Co., My local LSS D&A Scrapbooks and Justrite Stampers!! And these companies didn't just give a little, they gave HUGE! They were so generous, we were all just blown away!! Stampers are just all around generous people, so glad I am one of them;)

This is my loot that I bought at the stamp store in Williamsburg:

I got some Impression Obsession sets, Northwoods Stamps, Basic Grey Paper, Stickles and a new Quickie Glue Pen. I got a few things at the Coach outlet too but they are all pretty in my new purse so I didnt take a pic of them, lol!

Here is a picture of the 3-D swaps:

Everyone there was super talented and creative and so nice to meet and get to know! I really appreciate them coming to our swap and making it so successful! We are striving for it to be bigger and bigger every year...soon we'll be like those crazy SoCal stampers and have people flying in from all over the country....a girl can dream right???

Have a good night and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty, Jimmi...very simple, and pretty. You all look so adorable at the SBS...wish I could've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swap looks like loads of fun. I have stamping friends but not 25 stamping friends. Would I look silly on a street corner holding a sign, "Wanted, crafty friends"?

    I hope I come across the fish stamp set and the golf stamp set.

    I made a card for DH that has the Rubbernecker golfer standing on the green, a pond with a water splash, and the green is on top the card. I am going to add the rubbernecker stamp, Another d**m day in paradise." Bwahaahaahaahaa

    I love Rubbernecker stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!