Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Have a Winner!

The winner of my Unity Stamp Kit is........Kim Muhl!!
This is really funny because I know Kim. I mean, like I have met her, we are buddies and all that!!
My daughter Rachel was the winner-picker and we just laughed and couldnt believe it when she picked Kim! Rachel had me print out the comments and she cut them up into strips, put them all in a basket from her room and she pulled out someone I know...from 130+ comments!

I've emailed Kim and I am sure she is as surprised as we were. But Kim, if you read this, pm Angela (unitystampco) on SCS right away and give her your address:)

So, did you have fun at the party last night?? I did until my eyes started feeling heavy and I knew it was time to hit the hay!
Here are a couple of cards that I posted during the party last night:
This one uses Mix Up Of Cuteness:
And this one used Dad's of All Kinds:

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Jimmi, that owl card is awesome! He looks good with a bit of bling! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kim!! Jimmi, I love your latest cards ~ the one with the beer bottle would be perfect for several people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!! Woohoo....thank Rachel for me and thank YOU Jimmi! Sorry I'm just seeing it, but I kind of spent the entire day in the ER (I broke my foot). This definitely makes my day a whole lot easier to deal with. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the beer bottle!! YOUR AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. I love that glitter frame. TOO pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!