Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flaunt It Chickie!!

Tonight is the BIG night of releases for Unity Stamp Company!!

This is my sample using the new kit "Flaunt It Chickie"! Isnt that saying fab???
I cut a chipboard coaster to 3x3 and covered it with some Basic Grey paper, added a keyring and some ribbon and voila...I think I am going to give this to my daughter to hang on her purse or in her room.

Check out some of the other DT members blogs for more new stuff today!!

Be sure to join us tonight in the Unity SCS Forum at 9:00pm EST for the big release party with giveaways and more fun than you can probably handle;) hehe.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

9 comments:

  1. Those colors are amazing, another FAB creation!! Can't wait for tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Jimmi! Rachel's definitely "got it". And she's gonna love the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so fabulous Jimmi!
    love it!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, just love it girl!! I always LOVE BG with Unity!!! :) My favorite combo! And hey, we didn't get fired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the colors and the saying! Can't wait for more tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha, i love it jimmi! that paper looks so great with the birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH and adorable card! love it and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!