Monday, July 7, 2008

Flip Flop for Kim

If this post works correctly in draft.blogger then I am probably waking up at the beach in Nags Head when you are reading this post!
I have a hard time trusting that I can just put a date and time in and blogger will post this for me...I just don't trust technology enough I guess, lol.
Anyway, onto the card!
I made this card for my good friend Kim/nutsymuhl who broke her foot and is in a cast up to her knee!! That's not the worst part...the dr. told her she could NEVER WEAR FLIP-FLOPS AGAIN! Can you imagine?? They had to put a tiny screw in her foot to fix it and they said that flip-flops arent supportive enough, omg, right? (Sheck out this thread to send Kim a card, too: KIM RAK)
I made her a card with one flip-flop on it because I figure while her leg is in a cast she can still wear flip-flops on her good foot so she gets one flip-flop on her card!! I also can't seem to put this stamp kit away. It's called Beach Day and it is a Unity Stamp Co. kit and I love it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

P.S. - I said in my last post that I am done with the wedding invitations and I wil share them with you this week. I didnt get good pics the 1st time so I took more before I left for vacay and posting them this week, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. I love flip flops and this card is ADORABLE! I know Kim's gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flip flop card is so cute... Made me laugh as my husband is in a cast too... Hmmm... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your card and had to LOL when I opened it! Thank you for putting a smile on my face and for thinking of me. Only you would feel the same way about not being able to wear flip flops, as I do.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!