Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Fourth of July!!



This is a birthday card for my husband. His birthday isnt until the 8th but we will be at the beach so I won't be home to make him one at the last minute like I normally would so I made it this morning.



I was so inspired by all the blog posts I read this morning in my Google Reader that had red, white and blue cards in them that I used that as my inspiration for Mike's card.

{I was also inspired by his love of Bud Light;)}





I used the Unity Stamp Company kit Dad's of All Kinds for my card. I think that even though I don't drink beer (Grey Goose and Jose Cuervo are my friends, lol) the beer bottle is my favorite stamp in this kit!



I still can't get over the fact that Angela at Unity had this stamp kit made just because I thought of it and wanted a stamp set like this with these images in it!! It's really unbelievable and so exciting!



I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with my last post until at least the 13th. I am finally done with the 120 wedding invitations I have been working on and I really want to share them with y'all!



ETA: I learned how to use draft.blogger so my wedding invite post is coming on Thursday I think...and another one will be posted on Monday, if I did it right!!



2 comments:

  1. It looks great. He's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he loved it! I love what you are doing with that set, J!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!