Friday, July 25, 2008

Stamps For Sale!!

I have these stamp sets for sale:

Gina K Designs:
Rectangle Greetings (in original tin, used a few stamps, no stains) - $15.00
Just Keep Swimming 9 in original tin, never used) - $15.00
Test Messages (in original tin, never used) - $15.00
Just So Hippy (cut and in a plastic dvd case - never used) - $15.00
Thinking of You (cut and in a plastic dvd case - never used) - $15.00
Framed Flowers (cut and in a plastic dvd case - never used) - $15.00

Lizzie Anne Designs:
Petite Phrases (1 stamp used) - $15.00
Daisy Dots (never used) - $15.00
Shore Thoughts (dont remember if I used it, doesnt look like it.) - $15.00

My Favorite Things:
Cat and Dog (dog stamp and 1 sentiment used, black from ink) - $10.00
Hot Stuff (1 or 2 stamps used, the big one is stained from black ink) - $5.00
Let's Go For a Walk (maybe used 1 time, I cant tell, no stains) - $10.00
Say Charge (2 stamps used with black ink) - $10.00

Clear Dollar Stamps:
You're So Sweet (for making nuggets) - $5.00
Fanciful Flakes - $7.99

Papertrey Ink:
Boxes, Bags and Tags (never used) - $12.00
Favor It Weddings (never used) - $4.00
Believe (doesnt look like I used it but I may have tried it out.) - $12.00


Shipping to the US is $4.00 by UPS Ground and shipping to Canada is $8.00 by UPS Standard to Canada - for no matter how many stamp sets you buy, it is only $4.00(US) or $8.00(Canada)!

EMAIL ME!!!!

And my friend Sherry has 30+ SU! sets on ebay here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdixiescybermom


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a great deal on all those stamp sets so you can buy some more!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!