Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This rut is soooo deep and some SU! for sale!

I am in a HUGE stamping rut right now...I am trying to pull out of it but those wedding invitations may have done me in for good....I don't know....I do know I will never take on a project like that ever again let alone stamp anything ever again!!! If you hear me talking about doing stamping for money ever again remind me of this post;)
Thanks!!

While you are here why don't you check out my friend Sherry's Stampin' Up! ebay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdixiescybermom

Her ebay id is cixiescybermom and she'll be adding more the next couple of days.

Sorry, I got the 1st pick, lol...but she has lots of great Stampin' Up sets for sale.

I think I am going to add some of my GinaK and PTI sets to her auctions, to look for those later this week, too.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are in a rut, I think we all go through phases like this, plus that big wedding order you just did was a doozy. So I bet that is why you are feeling mojo-less.
    I think you are an incredibly talented stamper and you shouldn't give it up >"<
    Latisha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!