Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Today while you are reading this I should be laying on the beach with my ipod and my Kristin Hannah book.
Here are a few pictures of the wedding invitations I made for a good friend/co-worker.
I made 125 of them.
They are 5x7.
25 each in Only Orange, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow.
The ribbon tying and glueing that scallop edge on were the most tedious parts.
I used the PTI set Garden of Life
The brides colors are all of the colors I used. Everything will be decorated with Gerbera Daisies.
I still have to make about 75 Thank You cards to match the invitations.
The bride loves them! She said they are exactly what she wanted and just enough "Jimmi".
I didn't blur out the details because the bride said I could post them here and I don't think y'all are coming all the way to VA just to see these IRL, lol!
Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Jimmi, these are gorgeous! I can see why you needed muscle relaxers! I'm glad she loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing! They came out beautifully! I can't imagine making 125 -- I made about 24 bridal shower invitations and thought I was going to die afterwards. So stressful and I don't want to see Spiral Bouquet (PTI) for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, I'll bet your friend was thrilled ~ those are amazing!

    Enjoy your beach time today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, these are incredible!!! I'm sure the bride is thrilled! Congrats on finishing them. When you are done with the thank yous, feel free to send me the set so you won't have to see it again ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Those are gorgeous! Lots of work went into those, but the Bride must be thrilled!!

    And who says we won't fly over to VA to crash the party? If the invites are any indication of the wedding, i'm sure it'll be worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really eye catching and pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lot of work, but they turned out great...i love that they are so bold and fun, not typical, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really sharp! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, they turned out GOREGOUS!!! You totally rock, I'm so glad she loved them after all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....these are so beautiful.

    So sorry to hear you got in to a stamping rut after but so glad to hear you have pulled your way out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a nice post to read. It has quite good content regarding its topic. Don't forget to visit to see a very good collection of Christian Wedding Invitations and Scroll Wedding Invitations.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!