Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bridal Shower Gift

Wanna know something great about being a stamper?

Chances are when you need a gift for someone and have no money to buy one you have something in your handy dandy craft closet that will work just fine;)

I have 2 of these sets of coasters that I thought i'd use on a rainy day and you know what?? It's actually raining right now so I think this worked out fine.
I made this gift for a co-worker of mine. She is getting married on the 23rd (here are her wedding invites I made) and she loves red so I think they'll do.

We are going out to eat tonight at Smithfield Station and I am so excited!! My boss is the coolest boss ever. Here's the deal, we asked him if we could have a shower for her in the Board Room after work one day and he said "Why don't y'all go out somewhere nice with my credit card?"...Ummmm...ok!! This should be a fun night:)

I used my all time favorite stamp, Roses in Winter, to make these coasters and a verse I thought was appropriate for newleyweds. Great thing is that if she gets tired of them I can stamp something else for her to put in them!

Tomorrow is Unity Hip Hop Day here on my blog and all the Design Team members blogs so watch out!!




6 comments:

  1. This set is beautiful, Jimmi! Don't you love how handy that craft closet and 'to be altered someday' stuff is? I'm sure your friend is going to {love} it!

    And yes, your boss really is the coolest! That's awesome :) Have a great time!!

    see you tomorrow for some Hip Hop!!
    ~Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love being able to have a great gift at a moments notice! Have a great time at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!!! These are soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Where did you find the coasters?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!