Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Today my one and only nephew, Ryan, is one year old!

I can't believe it, time really flies!!

I made him this card. His present will be there today but this card might be a couple of days late, sorry Ryan!!
Here he is a year ago today, all pink and brand new:

And here he is about a month ago running wild!!
(sorry, mom, about your leg, I know you'll be mad at me but it looks pretty good to me, hehe)

Ryan, I love you so much and miss you. I hope you have a fun, perfect day!!

Don't forget about my shopping bag overflowing with blog candy for you!!

I had to come back to add that I was awarded by Jess on her blog: My Sanity Depends on Stamping!

Here are the rules for accepting this wonderful blog award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from (see the link above)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

I herby nominate:
Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Jess
Kath
Frances

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Love the card and your nephew is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ryan! Jimmi, your nephew is adorable, and so is his card. Congrats on your award and thanks for nominating me. Who doesn't love getting props now and then??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I really like the clouds at the top. Did you just sponge those on? Great idea. And your nephew is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh..what a sweetie pie!! Love that hair!

    Great card, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!