Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hip Hop Thursday!!

It's Thursday and you know what that means?

It is *Hip Hop* Day at Unity Stamp Company so there are special sales and a Blog Hop with a prize at the end!

Today all orders from Unity are 10% off!
Use the code "HIPHOP" all caps.

Today there is a new Unity single released! It's one that lots of you have been asking for!!
You can see it: HERE

Oh and this cool stamp is only ONE PENNY today!! Yes, I said ONE PENNY! Limit 1 per order, please.

You can check out Miss Jen Buck's blog for a project using this stamp!

In the Unity SCS Forum you can post your projects using Unity stamps to participate in the SCS Challenges and win prizes that way too! (We will have a special thread set up so look for that)

And your next stop on the blog hop is Brooke's Blog!! OMG you are so lucky to get to hop over to this chicks blog, she is the best!!! Have fun and tell her I said "Whateva!!"

It's my Anniversary today...I made this card for Mike using the August KOTM and for this weeks SCS color challenge.
I certainly hope he doesn't get any ideas about camping from this card! He talks about it a lot and it makes me very nervous...
I think that I need a stamp that goes with this to say "If the camper's a rockin' don't"....you know the rest, lol! That would fit this card perfectly for me;)I have a husband that does everything for me, he does all the dishes, changes the bed sheets every single Sunday, has never even had a "honey-do" list because he has never left anything undone...he loves my shopping habit, my stamping habit and my grumpiness too! He loves my friends, even loves my few extra pounds that have found me lately. He loves our daughter and I to the death...

I can't say I dont deserve him though because I really had an awful life before he came into it. I went through things that are unspeakable and untypeable. I believe I went through all I did so that I could have a wonderful "rest of my life" with this wonderful man and so I would appreciate him. I don't think he reads my blog but if he does then I want to tell him that I love him and I am so thankful that he came into my life.

Enjoy the Blog Hop and I hope you win some Unity goodies today!!!!!!!!

42 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!!!!! He sounds amazing!! And LOVE the card you made for him! Just perfect! Enjoy your special day! Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY TEXTURE!!!! I just want to hold that card to see how it all feels. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Jimmi! This is a beautiful post and I love the card that you have made for DH...he's gonna love and I had to giggle about the camping...it's not so bad if you actually have a camper. smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, Happy Anniversary to you both!!! That card is absolutely SOOOO CUTE! Made me smile :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for your DH (happy anniversary)!! I'm always looking for ideas for "man cards" - seems I have the hardest time making cards for my dh and my dad! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo awesome! That CB folder is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card and Happy Anniversary! This is my first hip hop with Unity and it is fun! I've already placed my order!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great set :) The card is so super cute!!

    Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! What a sweet post -- sounds like you both are very blessed! Maybe he could bottle that "helpful, wonderful husband" vibe and share with the men out there who need it! LOL ;)

    Such a cute card -- I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, this is such a fantastic card, girl! I LOVE the CB'd background with this particular image and your sentiment is to die for! Also, fabulous choice of colors and the detailing is wonderful! Outstanding card, gf, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that card! The colors and little heart off the back...eeek! Happy anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs to you ! Good guys are hard to find (I have one too!)glad you have one also!

    Lovely card... I need that stamp, we bought a travel trailer last year and we're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute! Love these and Happy Anniversary to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this card!!!! It is really great! That stamp is just calling my name! LOL! Hopping On...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is such a sweet card! Great use of the camper stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card for your husband, Jimmi!
    I love the color combo and the mix of details is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That little trailer is just too cute! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary! It certainly sounds like you deserve every bit of happiness that you have! I am sure that he knows how much he is appreciated, but I hope that he does read your blog! Cute camper card and I agree about the sentiment, my hubby would get a kick out of a sentiment like that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a sweet card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what you wrote about your hubby brought tears to my eyes! You are TRULY BLESSED!! I guess because I know where you are coming from----been there, done that!! Like you said---unspeakable and untypable!!!
    May you have the most wonderful anniversary ever and many many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute is this! LOVE it, Jimmi! :) Hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! So sweet...what a beautiful post! Love the texture bg on the camper card..looks like that funky paneling! lol Gorgeous card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Anniversary and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet what you said about your husband! Awwwww.

    He will love this card, and if you go camping in a camper, that's better than in a tent!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this! The background is SO perfect and I am digging that camper!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jimmi! Hooray that you take notice of all that he does for you and give him so much WONDERFUL credit! I am so happy to hear a wife rave about her hubby, you are so sweet! I adore your card and think you are a SUPER SUPER TALENTED chick! Have a HAPPY Evening!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Anniversary! I love that card! That set is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  29. happy anniversary & what a perfect stamp for the occasion!! ;) love this!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This card is adorable and Happy Anniversary to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Anniversary, hope you have a fantastick day Great Card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. jimmi!! i love your camper card... i want to go camping in it.. and i don't even like camping! its just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is soo great, I love that little trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. BTW happy anneversary, I am sure your hubby loved the card!! It's great that you have someone in your life that brings you "rest" in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You know I have said that many times, I may have had some hard times but if that is what I had to pay for my wonderful family now, it was SOoOoOoO worth it!!! Thanks for sharing this with us, it makes those that had that struggle feel like we are not alone!!
    Oh, and your card is too cute- perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jimmi- great card, so pretty love the colors. Happy Anniversary, what a cute story about your husband, what a great guy! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This card ROCKS! I love everything about it. I especailly love the texture you added with the cuttlebug.

    Happy Anniversary!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!