Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Do Shop You Know!

So I really should share with y'all when I buy stuff. I mean, afterall, shopping really is my 1st love...

So today I got an email from http://www.jkcrafts.com/

I have never bought anything from them that I know of but somehow, by the grace of God, I am on their email list!!

The email said they have the new Cuttlebug products in stock and they were shipping them today!!


So how could I resist??

I got:
And like I said, their site says these are in stock and shipping now!
I cant wait to get them, it sais 2-5 business days, woohoo!!

Oh, also Rachel and I went to TJ Maxx today after I got home from work and they had tons and tons of stuff from American Eagle! Rachle got some t-shirts for $7.99 that are normally $22.50 at AE! Good deals!

Thanks for stopping by and i'll be back on Thursday with a card!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a TJ's and great buys enjoy your new toys.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!