Sunday, August 10, 2008

SFYTT ~ Copic Coloring with Bic Markers

This card is for this weeks Sketch For You To Try. I don't play it often so I don't know if it usually has a number but I didnt see one so we wont worry about it;)

To color this tree I used my Bic Markers from Target and shaded them just like you would with Copic markers. They were $11.00 for like 36 of them, can't beat that and the results are pretty good to me, well, good enough for me anyway;)

Here is a tutorial for coloring with thes types of markers: Bic Marker Tutorial

I used the kit from Unity Stamp Company called Eco Chic, love it:), and the background called Tres Chic from SU!
DP is from Basic Grey and solid cs is from SU!

Thanks for visiting!!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is just fabulous - love your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com)August 10, 2008 at 11:56 PM

    THIS ROCKS!!! I love the stamps you used and all your deets! Hugs-Jd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CARD --
    Love the tree -it's so very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the coloring is perfect. Never thought about using Bic markers. Thanks for the tip and for the tut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your coloring, and Bic markers are much better for my budget...leaves for $$ for stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!