Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stamping Just Because...

my husband told me to! LOL

Yes, my husband told me to stamp...to cheer myself up and get in a better mood. He's so smart because it worked!

I got some new Papertrey Ink goodies yesterday so I tried them out: This card was inspired by my friend Kim and her simple style of stamping and her love of Papertrey Ink!

The stamp set is Floral Frenzy and all the cardstock and paper is from Papertrey Ink. The ink is PTI's Lavendar Moon and Plum Pudding mixed with a little Kiwi Kiss.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable Jimmi ... glad you DH is sooo smart and got you stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Okay, I 'm going to give you my phone # and your hubby can call my hubby!! LOL! Smart man....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, this is SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am totally loving it! Yes, I MUST get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, this is so beautiful! love the colors and the layout, and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. THANK YOU for sharing it.

    Jessica Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi- this is such a pretty card. love the colors of course, cuz its purple!! Check out my blog, I have a surprise for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jimmy, this is so beautiful. I love the colours and paper you used. Everything goes together so nicely. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!