Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Stamping

I finally got time tonight to sit down and stamp something! Eveyone is done bothering me and they are all doing their own thing, it's nice and quiet in this part of the house. The only thing I can hear is the football game on my tv right now and that is a sound I love to hear!!

Since it has been so long I thought i'd start simply and use some of the new SU! In Colors as my inspiration. I also wanted to use stamps I havent used yet.
The colors here are Kiwi Kiss and Red Riding Hood Red. This color combo feels very "Fally" to me and with the sunburn on my face (BAD Jimmi!!) it is nice to think of cooler weather, lol.

I used the Unity Kit Tiny Trinity and a saying from another kit called A Mix Up of Cuteness.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this card. I didn't think I was going to love this year's in colors, but you changed my mind on that one. Gotta go order those two colors now. You enabler you! Harumph...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combination. Red and green do not always have to be for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I just LOVE the new colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Jimmi. I'm really starting to like the new In Colors after seeing some of the great things being made with them, although I haven't seen them yet "in person". Sorry about your sunburn. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together! This set is just so cute and I love what you did with it. I also love to hear football playing in the other room! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!