Friday, September 12, 2008

1st Friday Fun Challenge!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Today is the 1st challenge I will be playing with my Sassy friends Sherry, Kim and Kath! !


We all met a while ago on SCS when we were all hostesses for VSN and have been thick as thieves ever since!

We will have a new challenge every Friday and each week a different one of us will pick the challenge

For our 1st challenge the hostess is Kim and she chose a color challenge: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Kraft. I accidentally used Close to Cocoa on my card so I may get kicked out of the group already, LOL!

If you'd like to play along WE WOULD LOVE to have you join us!!!!
Link your cards here if they are on your blogs and/or post them to the SCS gallery using the keyword: FFC1

Here is my card:Like I said, we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to play along with us every Friday!!

Have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jimmi! I love love LOVE that set!! And the Close to Cocoa looks great- even if it's the wrong color. hehe (insert puppy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I may have to call the challenge police on you. :D Gorgeous, card, J...even if you did use the wrong color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! The way you gently distressed the edges adds such a nice touch to it. I hope I can find time to play early next week. This looks like such a fun challenge.
    Sandy O
    www.papertransformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color combo! thanks for sharing the challenge with us! I don't own any Unity stamps, YET. Can anyone play?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi, thanks for stopping by my blog! This card is beautiful! I just ordered this set as a b-day gift to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a stunning stamp! Used of course on a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic ... what a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used on this card. It is so georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS Jimmi! I just love it! I'll see if I have colors close enough to play.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!