Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Card for Rachel

I made this tonight for Rachel.
She loves stars and I wanted to use the September Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company so together we are a perfect pair;)

Cardstock, ribbon, ink and star punches by Stampin' Up.
Stamps by Unity Stamp Company (friendship.love.miracles).
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back Thursday for Hip Hop Day!! Lots of fun stuff will be going on. Unity Stamp Co. is releasing some new stamp kits and singles!! hope to see you there:)

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love this set too. Rachel will LOvE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This card is way too stinkin' cute! I just got my set last week but haven't played with it, so TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome and wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Jimmi! I was unsure what I was going to do with the journaling stamp from the KOTM but you've given me an idea. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, I love how you put the stars on this and the quote too. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a GREAT card! I love the stars and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!