Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cheers GSG Swap Card

This is sort of the card I am doing for the new catty Great Swaps Girls swap.
Only diff will be that because I am a dork and don't have enough of this SS Kit, I cut the scallop circles in half and they will only be above the ribbon. I cut them out so the words will all be right side up...took WAY too much thinking on my part but I eventually figured it out, lol! Oh and pray that I don't run out of that ribbon, either!!

What do you think of my new SU! watermark? Yes, it matches my blog layout and I love it!
All of my blog fancy-schmancy-ness is done by Vickie at http://www.vkdesignco.blogspot.com/
I'm telling y'all she is the biz-ness;)

Thanks for stopping by and please don't anyone have a heartattack because I blogged 3 days in a row! I am taking tomorrow off to prepare for Hip Hop Thursday!! See you then!

6 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!! I love the colors and fun layout!! Looks like a party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards Jimmi! That first one is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really cute! I love the different use of the martini stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!