Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dirty Secrets...

I need help. Serious help. This is out of control.
I just have nowhere for all this stuff:(
No closet in this room, no shelves either, just crap everywhere.
And I just ordered more ribbon from Jody's latest ribbon share,
I should be ashamed!
Not to mention the order from Jacksonbelle's Embellishments
on the way to my house...shameful.

Patter would be so scared if she saw this, hope she doesnt look...

































No wonder I made this bad card:























And then I had a drink a strong one.

Come back tomorrow for Hip Hop Thursday, if you can stand to look at this blog again.

5 comments:

  1. Its not messy, its looks like you're creative. I love your card, too...if you don't like it, you can send it to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!! You are sooo funny! I wish my stamping room had that much stuff in it- that's a good (and fun) problem to have! :) If you need a place to store some of your stamping stuff...remember I am just a short drive down the road. I'll gladly keep your supplies "safe." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'd love your room full of goodies!
    And it is SO not a bad card! Its clean and simple. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the happiest rooms I've ever seen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I come and have a drink with you please ??!!!

    Great card as well ...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!