Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fun #3

Happy Friday!!
Today is the 3nd Friday Fun Challenge I am playing with some of my Sassy Friends, Sherry, Kim and Kath!

**WE WANT YOU TO PLAY ALONG, TOO!!**
**USE KEYWORD FFC3 IF YOU UPLOAD TO SCS SO WE CAN FIND YOUR CARD!**
Or link your blog to my blog so I can check you out:)

Today's challenge is hosted by Sherry! She is evil, lol, and challenged us to make a masculine card without using any blues or greens. Thank goodness for BROWNS:)

I used Bronc Buster for this card and all SU! cardstock and paper for my card.
If I don't talk to you again, have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Well, Jimster, you've done it again! This card is absolutely perfect for this challenge - completely masculine and not a trace of blue or green on it. I love the little details you added, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Jimmi! I knew you could do it! And it is fun to be evil once in awhile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me....give you a challenge and you knock out a card that looks effortless. GORGEOUS card, I LOVE that set and am glad you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE (I mean manly) card, I have that Su set too and I LOVE It!! Can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Ooh, I wanna play too! I'm starting my card right now--you gals are just so darn inspiring!!! Whoo hoo, fun!!! :) This card is absolutely wonderful, Jimmi! super fab job, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your masculine card! The embossing looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card...I think I need this set!! Perfect for a man and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!