Monday, September 8, 2008

Halloween Swap

I made this card for a swap I am in at my local scrappin' and stampin' store. I believe the theme is Halloween cards...sure hope so!
The stamp I used is from a new Unity kit that I just got in the mail today: Growing in Unity.
I have been dying for this tree stamp and I finally have it:) Yay me!
The little *happy halloween* cirle stamp is in a Michaels $1 clear set. I do believe it is the only Halloween stamp I have in my collection, good thing I remembered I bought it months ago. And the designer paper is SU!'s from last year.

I am working of a Great Swaps Girls swap card too that hopefully I can show you tomorrow, if I can get the kinks worked out, lol.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day or night!!

5 comments:

  1. Its perfect....they'll be the prettiest ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card , what a neat looking tree !
    Surprise! You are my blog candy winner !

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome tree card- love the spooky colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!! love all of the cards

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!