Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Fall!

Today is *officially* the 1st day of Fall but I am still wearing my capri's and sandals!!

I really love Summer. My husband and I were sitting on the front steps the other day trying to find a place we can move to that is around 75-80 degrees all year long or at least 3/4 of the year long. Hotter is ok, just not any colder than that, lol! Let us know if you have a place for us with our ideal weather temperature;)

I made this card to kind of get myself in the Fall mood:
This stamp set is Season of Friendship from the SU! Holiday Mini available starting October 1st. The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co.

7 comments:

  1. Find a house with no stairs & I'll join you. lol Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you really want more summer do what the birds do in winter ... fly south hehe ... gonna be summer down here real soon :)
    Love that stamp set and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the Carolinas, Jimmi! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card- it's gorgeous! When you find that place, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. such pretty colors and what a pretty stamp! AMAZING work as always, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!