Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hip Hop Thursday & Unity's Giving Back!

Hip Hop!!

It's Thursday! I love Thursday, don't you??

If you are on your Blog Hoppin' Hip Hop journey then you arrived here from Amber's blog!

Thanks for hopping by!

Your next stop on the Blog Hop is: Robyn...maybe she has the blog candy...?

But before you go here are a few cards I made for your Thursday Hip Hop viewing pleasure and all the special Hip Hop details are below, too!

This is with the August Kit of the Month: This stamp is free for 1st time orders over $10.00! It's called Move Mountains:
This is one of today's singles, Chancy Flower Pot, available only today for Hip Hop Thursday:
Here are the detalis of ALL the fabulous specials for today:

Unity Stamp Company wants to give back so Angela has chosen to give to 10% HIP HOP SALES toward: Operation Jonathan

This week there will be a $1.00 Donation Button under the SINGLES catergory and if you would like to donate an EXTRA $1.00 to this you can do so HERE.
Please read this heartwrenching story, I promise it will touch your heart. And I know how tough times are...TRUST ME...I barely have $1.00 right now but I'll spare it and good things will happen, I just know it!!

Now go to Robyn's Blog and join us for the giveaways and Hip Hop Partay HERE!

25 comments:

  1. FAB cards, Jimmi! I love the orange and green of the first one, the CAS look of the second, and the bling on the flowers on the third! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, Jimmi. The first one is FABULOUS. I am so glad I got that DSP now. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your cards!!!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all 3 of your cards. I especially love the butterflies on the first one. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

    Did I say WOW ??

    I love all the cards...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all three of your cards, but the last one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these cards BUT my fav is that butterfly card. IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, these cards are all gorgeous,but I seriously LOVE that first one...beautiful! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE!! I love the papers you chose and of course the stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. rockin' stuff Jimmi! Love that first card, those butterflies look like they were made for that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous fun cards Jimmi!! Love that flower pot....aaarghh!! gonna have to order again...

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL cards Jimmi. Love love love them all. You have such talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love all of these! The colors you have used on them, the details! Awesome creations of art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're all so gorgeous, J!! I wanna be YOU when I grow up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really really fab cards Jimmi! I love the rhinestones on the flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the beautiful dimension on your cards. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Super cute cards! I love the last friends card. FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards!! I love that Move Mountains stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. I especially love the move mountains one. I think I'll have to get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards, wow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!