Friday, September 19, 2008

More Friday Fun!!!!!

Happy Friday!!
Today is the 2nd Friday Fun Challenge I am playing with some of my Sassy Friends, Sherry, Kim and Kath!

**WE WANT YOU TO PLAY ALONG, TOO!!**
Today's challenge is "Bling It On" and is hosted by moi;)

All you have to do it use something sparkly on your card/project!
I used Dazzling Diaminds glitter on my card and 3 sparkly green rhinestones.
{sorry for the bad pic, not sure what's up with that...}
If you decide to play along, you can upload your card to your blog and link it here or to any of the girls blogs mentioned above or in your SCS gallery using KEYWORD: FFC2

Thanks for stopping by and have a blingy day!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card- beautiful colors and just enough bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Jimmi! I adore Dazzling Diamonds! What an awesome stamp, too. I think I see a purchase in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, this is pretty! I hope to be able to play. smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it soooo much, Jimmi!!! Awesome blingy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's mine!

    http://inkypaws.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/09/20/dcnl908-trick-or-treat/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, Jimmi!! Seriously, though, how long did it take to dot in all that Dazzling Diamonds? You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!