Monday, September 29, 2008

SFYTT & IA Blog Candy Winner

1st thing...Would you like a chance to have a 50% off Unity Stamp Co. shopping spree??
For World Cardmaking Day Unity is hosting a card drive for the troops and someone is going to win a 50% off shopping spree for their participation! Check out this thread for all the details: WCMD Contest

I made this card for this week's Sketch for You to Try. I had to make it a little bigger than a standard card because my butterflies are too big. I suppose I should have just cut them a little smaller but I didnt think of that until after I glued one down...oopsie:) The butterfly stamp is from the Unity Stamp Company September Kit of the Month!
The cardstock and dsp is from Stampin' Up! The ribbon is by Martha Stewart and is exactly the color of Tangerine Tango, perfect match:)
I used stickles in 3 different colors for the butterflies polka-dots.

The winner of my Inky Antics stamps is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 3
Timestamp: 2008-09-29 20:37:26 UTC

cpullum said...
Wow this would be good to use for my cardmaking group!!!Please enter me!Carla cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
September 28, 2008 4:15 PM

Congrats Carla!!
I will email you right away:)

Thanks for visiting everyone!
You have no idea how much I appreciate each and every one of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the card, congrats to the winner and I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you picked me!!! yeah!!!
    Thanks so much! As soon as I get your email I will mail you my addy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jimmi! love your butterfly card... the colors are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!