Sunday, October 26, 2008

CPS88 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Unity Stamp Company is sponsoring this weeks CPS Sketch.

Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:

I used SU! Designer Series Paper, SU! Riding Hood Red cardstock and Baja Breeze ink.

The snowflake is a CUTE rub-on from Tinkering Ink called Yuletide.

The stamp I used is a new release from Unity Stamp Company called Ho, Ho, Ho.
Today is my littlest sister, Molly's, birthday! I love her I miss her TERRIBLY and hope she is having a wonderful day today or night now, since she is in Italy and it is already 5pm there:)

Have a great day wherever you are!

18 comments:

  1. OH My Cuteness!!! This is such a beautiful holiday card, Jimmi! I love its simplicity, yet it is very strikin at the same time! A perfect card! I can't wait to do mine! Yay for Unity and yay for CPS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so fun! Love that paper!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{LOVE}} this, Jimmi!! Fab colors and papers, and I love the distressing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh This is sooooo pretty! And I love that snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cheery and festive card!!!!! You take on the sketch is awesome; TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- this card is sooooo gorgeous. I love the colors. Wow. Happy birthday to Molly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the distressed look of this card, and the colors are really WOW! Baja Breeze makes and awesome Christmas color! Happy Birthday, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting such an awesome card! I never noticed that DS paper before now. How did I miss it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card!! :) Happy Birthday to Molly. Sorry you can't spend it with her but I am sure she will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jimmi...this is phenomenal! i love the colors, the dp, the distressing, and the ribbon! awesome job on the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! way to work the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! The distressing around the edges is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love the distressed edges! Great job with sketch 88!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love what you did with the CPS sketch! Great start on a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, love the distressing

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!