Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #4 & WCMD Announcement

TGIF!!
It's time for another Friday Fun Challenge!
This week our Hostess is Katherine.
She challenged us to use our bed as inspiration. My bed has never been made in its life so you only get a picture of the design of the comforter;)

And here is my card I made using the pattern on my comforter as inspiration:
The sentiment I used is from the new Unity kit by AJ Otto called Simply Said and Floral Fantastical to make the background.

I hope this inspired you to play along with us!! Just use keyword FFC4 if you upload to the SCS gallery or link your blog here if you upload to a blog:)

Check out the other girls cards here:
Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations
Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working

Tomorrow is a BIG day on SCS! We are celebrating World Cardmaking Day and I am hosting a Featured Stamper challenge at 1:00EST!!
There are prizes from the SCS Member companies for participants! WOW!

Also Unity Stamp Company is celebrating World Cardmaking Day with giveaways and challenges in the Unity SCS forum!!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

Have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and comforter! I love the colors! And I just ordered Simply Said too! Yay!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally nailed this one, Jimmi! The colors are fabulous and I love the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gorgeous card and comforter. I love both of them and want to redo my bedroom now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tone-on-tone background and the glitter. Fabulous!!
    TFS!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I think you nailed those color's right on.

    I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!