Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #5

Today is Friday, time for another Friday Fun Challenge with me, Kath, Kim and Sherry!

This week our Hostess is Kim and she challenged us, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (and my birthday on Sunday because I love pink) to make a card that is pink and white or cream. We could also use Kraft or a brown color. I was so naughty and snuck some red in there too;)
This stamp is from Impression Obsession and I got it lots of months ago and hadn't used it until now! I am glad I used it, it's so cute but for some reason I have an awful time with cupcakes. I just cant get them right. I never know what color to make the holders or the stand, IDK, I'm just confused by them.

I hope you'll join us in our challenge this week and make a pink and white/cream card for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and right now (unless of course you are at work, or in an internet cafe...), if you haven't done it in a while, why don't you give your self a breast self exam?

If you play with us, use the KEYWORD FFC5 on SCS or jus tlink your card here. I'd LOVE to see it!!

Tomorrow I think i'll show you some of the beautiful birthday cards I have gotten from my SCS friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow- I love your card, Jimmi! You did great with the cupcakes- they are very YUMMY-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Jimmi! You did a great job with your stand (I had the same problem with mine, btw)and there you go again with the fantastic BAB. Just beautiful!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Jimmi! I love your card, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and texture :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!