Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #7!!

This week's Friday Fun Challenge was issued by Sherry!

She is challenging us and YOU to *Roll With The Punches*!
We had to make a card using a wheel and punches!

The only wheel I own is this Cheers wheel so that is what I used;)
I think I should get extra credit for using 5 punches!!! What do you think??
My card is CASEd from Mercedes, one of my GSG sisters, found here: GSG Swap Card #2

You can see the other girls cards here:
Kim
Sherry
Kath

PLEASE join us in our challenge and use keyword FFC7 in the SCS gallery or link your card to any of our blogs!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card- it is really cute! You did a great job with the challenge, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! If you get extra credit for 5, what do I get for using 6? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Jimmi! It's amazing that you were able to use 5punches AND your wheel and maintain an uncluttered, clean look. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! This would be perfect for a new dad! Or Dad-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card but a wheel? I don't know if I can do this challenge Jimmi. I might be on strike this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and perfect for so many occasions, hehe! I mean--what DOESN'T a nice cold mug of beer go great with, huh?! Exactly. :) Super sketch too, I sure do hope I can get organized enough to play today....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!