Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gumball Thank You's

I have been working on these thank you cards for my sister in FL.
My niece had her 5th birthday on the 16th and she had her party at the mini-golf course and her cake was in the shape of a gumball machine, with REAL gumballs in a glass globe and everything!

I tried to find a template somewhere of a gumball machine shaped card but no such luck, so I did the best I could with what I had.

I hope the recipients "get" it, you know?
I found a little pic of the cake!
It's from my cell so it's not that great but it's still pretty cool, huh??
My sister made it and has never made a fancy cake before! I'm impressed!


See you Thursday for another fun day of Hippin' and Hoppin'!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That is the coolest cake ever!!! I love your matching cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake! I love your cards, I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards- I am sure everyone will "get" it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are completely adorable!! Great job, I totally 'get' it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!