Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hippin' and Hoppin'!!

Welcome all my friends from Miss Robyn's blog!!

If you didn't come from Robyn's blog then you really need to start at Angela's blog and enjoy the entire Blog Hop!

Well, it's officially too cold for me here in VA!! There was frost on the ground when I woke up today and I do not like frost in any way, shape or form...BRRR! But in other news I got my hair done last night and I am back to my old self with my nice, dark chocolate brown color and I am SO HAPPY! I had a new hair stylist/old one left/red hair incident and it was very traumatic BUT my girl is back and I made her feel horrible for leaving me and it feels so good to be back to my normal self:) Are you ready for me to shut-up and get on with it already, lol??????

Ok, sorry;)

Today there are 5 new release stamps!!
My 1st card uses a new stamp called Sleigh Ride. I love the size of this stamp and the elegance of the image! I used my gold gel pen to make the antlers sparkly.
My 2nd card uses Trinity Trio. I really like these funky Christmas trees! They are totally *me*:) Oh and I got to use my AWESOME new Marvy snowflake punch on this card!!
I plan on stamping some kind of sentiment on the bottom under the tree panel but I just couldn't think of what to put there...hmmm.

Now you are on your way to Brooke's blog...WHATEVA!!!

Be sure to join us in the SCS Unity Forum for Hip Hop and prizes galore...I don't know, but I think I might feel like giving something away around 1:00EST...yeah, probably;)

HIP HOP!!!!!

61 comments:

  1. Great card Jimmi! I love those new stamps. The trees are so fun. HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun colors you used for both of these cards! Love the snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I officially NEED those trees. Thanks for sharing your AWESOME talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beutiful cards! Love the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garsh, I love you, Jimmi! Those cards are waaay cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome projects!! Those trees are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang! Those trees are callin'my name!! Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hip hoppin cards. You are so inspiring and just love your MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and green trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I always love your cards! Great colors, I love Christmas cards that aren't just green and red!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow- these are sooooooooo FABULOUS! If I didn't love you so much I would be totally jealous of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome creations Jimmi! Love those trees....must have those trees...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combos on these, Jimmi!! They're SO FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic colors...love the embossing, and that great wonderful snowflake!!! Wonderful inspiration for those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cards. The new bundle will go with the bundle I bought last week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like all your blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are all gorgeous!! Love the colors you used and the ribbon!! That snowflake punch is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creations!!!!
    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards, as always! Thanks for the inspiration! HipHOP Boo and a big Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jimmi- both cards are just so beautiful. Now I have to go shopping and get that CB folder and the snowflake punch! LOL. Awesome, inspiring work, as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are stunning!! I love love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely beautiful!
    ~Chelsea
    http://hapemome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. those are stinkin cute right there...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW, WOW, WOW...those colors are amazing!!!! Gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well, if I hadn't already been convinced I needed to buy the sleigh stamp, I would be now! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love today's cards, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love 'em both! I really like the non-traditional colors on the Trinity Trio card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous colors! I love your forest of trees card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous colors!!! I love that big snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great job on the cards! The one with the tree's is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE your cards... they are so pretty! Those new stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. these are amazing! HIP HOP TILL YOU CAN"T STOP!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty and those trees with the snowflake are so hip. Happy Hip Hop

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your cards!! Just gorgeous as they always are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. ooooh. so totally gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love that Cuttlebug embossing on the first card and those TREES! I love those TREES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous cards! I LOVE the tree one! The colors are great and the snowflake punch rules!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Totally gorgeous stamps and hair! Try to stay warm....you could live near me and it would be even colder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the trees! Now I REALLY want them and that snowflake punch!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards are so pretty, and I really love the color combo you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Frost....yikes! Guess I shouldn't complain too much about Florida weather under 70! At least it puts us in the right mood to work on Christmas cards, right?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your AWESOME cards and the fun and funky colour scheme you came up with!!! WTG and TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great card! So simple but PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really think the snowflake and button are a great add.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!