Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Unity Kit of the Month Projects

So far the only thing I like about October is the new Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co.!

Other than that, I am not a fan. I get another year older this month and it starts to get colder and the poor leaves fall off the big, pretty tree in the front yard...can't Summer stay for just a little while longer??

Sorry about that negativity so early in the morning...bad Jimmi, lol:)

Both of these cards use stamps from the October Kit of the Month. It's so cute, I cant wait for y'all to see it!!

This first card I made using Beate's sketch challenge:
All cardstock, ink and DP is from SU! The ribbon is Martha Stewart Crafts from Michaels and is a perfect match to Tangerine Tango!

My next card is for the Unity Wednesday challenge. I had a sneek peak at the challenge by looking over my friend, Sherry's, shoulder at her computer and I totally had to make something using it. It's such a cute sketch, just my style;)
The cardstock I used is by SU!, Red Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Shimmery White. The ink is by SU!, too. I used my blender pen and SU! ink to color the image. The DP is by Basic Grey and I don't remember what line it's from, sorry...I think the Recess line but don't hold me to that, lol;)

Make sure you stop back by tomorrow for the Unity Blog Hop and Hip Hop Day Celebration! We have a new release for you and lots of prizes, as always!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww,Jimmi...it'll all be ok. I love what you are creating in Oct..your cards are fantastic! And just think...you'll get LOTS of presents this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jimmi! The sketch one is my favorite! I'm not a fan of Oct either but it's better than, say, January here in MN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! You know I am a sucker for anything made with Basic Grey. I love what you have been doing with your Build-a-Brad kit. Love the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!