Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Papertrey Ink Tea

I was supposed to get my hair cut tonight but my appointment got changed to tomorrow night so I thought I would use my time wisely and play with some of my new goodies from Papertrey Ink!

The smudged ground under the tea cup came from a smudge of ink on my thumb, lol, so I just put some more on my thumb and smudged it a little more;) Oh and because I don't know how to use the little oval *ground* that came with this set...I think you have to use it with a masked tea cup and that was too time consuming for this quickie 5 minute card I wanted to make, maybe i'll try it next time.

All supplies from Papertrey Ink!

See you in a couple of days for Hip Hop Thursday!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your quick card is adorable! I'm so jealous that you have new PTI to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love this....I just ordered some of this paper! Can't wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one clever chick, with the smudgy. Hehe. Awesome card. Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! That stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!