Wednesday, October 15, 2008

USC08 Masculine Card

I made this card for this weeks Wednesday Unity Challenge.
The challenge was to make a masculine card.
Since I only had about 5 minutes to make a card last night I made it very simple. Men don't really care about all the "fluff" anyway;)
The t-shirt stamp is from the Unity kit that I came up with!!
It's called Dad of All Kinds and has stamps perfectly suited to all the dads and grandad's in my life and I'm sure yours too!

Have a fabulous day and see you back here tomorrow for Hip Hop Thursday!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Definitely looks like something for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect for a manly man...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Great images and so nice and clean. I love the argyle on the shirts :)+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love it!!!!!
    Great detail!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!