Monday, October 6, 2008

WCMD Creations

There's still time to play in the SCS World Cardmaking Day challenges and win prizes from some of the fabulous SCS Member Companies like Unity, GinaK and Crafty Secrets, just to name a few!! Your cards have to be uploaded to SCS by today (Monday, Oct. 6th) at 11:00pm EST!

This card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge I hosted on SCS: WCMDFS08
I made this one for the sketch challenge hosted by AJ: WCMDSC08
And this one was made for the Technique Lovers Challenge to make "nested flowers"...yes I made that flower right in the left corner of my card!! Now I know how to make flowers in every color to match all my cards;): WCMDTLC08
I have a few more to take pics of and show you.
That will have to wait for tomorrow.
Hope you have a great day and that you'll play in the SCS WCMD challenges!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow very very stunning cards and what a lovely blog page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all very beautiful, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, your cards are fabulous--you are making my UNITY list grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous, J! I'm glad you had a chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jimme! Love the colours on your Christmas card, and the nested blossom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your WCMD cards are just BEAU- TI- FUUUUUUUL! I really liked how your nested paper flower came out, truly amazing. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!