Sunday, October 5, 2008

WCMD Winner!!

Since I am WAY late with my stampign today and I really, really want to run to Michaels before they close, I am picking the winner now, before I go shopping;)

Here are your random numbers:
43
Timestamp: 2008-10-05 19:26:11 UTC

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...
Hey Jimmi! That santa stamp is super cute!! I love the liquid applique you did on his beard. I was at a SCS SBS all day and can't get to all the WCMD challenges, but I did see your challenge. FUN girlie!! P.S. I am heading on over to PP right now -Hugs, michelle
October 4, 2008 11:48 PM

CONGRATS Michelle!!
I'll email you with the details to get your stamp!!

I'll be back later to post my WCMD cards, I wish every day was WCMD!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle! I can't wait to see what you do with that adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!