Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Unity Challenge!

There are these wacky and wild girls called the Unity Addicts and they give themselves and you a challenge every Wednesday. It's posted in the Unity SCS Forum.

This week their challenge was to make a card any size other than the standard A2 size.

So lookie at what I did:
I was making a square card but I wanted to show off my Coluzzle skills to my bff Sherry who HATES her Coluzzle. Can you imagine? The poor little plastic thing didnt do anything to her, hehehehehe:) Ooh and I also wanted to use my new Bigz Scallop Die from Sizzix.

I used the Unity kit called Floral Fantastical, say that 10 times fast and the SU! DSP called Hawaiian Papaya that I love so much I could literally eat...I'm in a good mood, can you tell?

Anyway, back to the business at hand.
I hope you'll join the Unity Challenge girls and take them up on their stamping challenge:)

Be sure to come back for Hip Hop tomorrow!!
Angela keeps getting more and more generous, I just don't know what we'll do with her, I swear!

Here is what she is giving away tomorrow (oh, i'll be helping unload some of this stuff, too!!):
ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME AND APPROXIMATE;)
MORNING
10:00-Wish Stick Single
10:30-So & So Loves Single
Be the Change Single
Shine Single - UNITY SCS CHALLENGE THREAD
11:00 & Wednesday Challenge Girls Prize-TWO Blossom Singles
Fanciful Dots -
UNITY SCS CHALLENGE THREAD
AFTERNOON
12:00-Forever FriendsSentiments o' Simple -
UNITY SCS CHALLENGE THREAD
12:30-Little Monsters1:00-Whimsical BirthdayDaisy Daze -
UNITY SCS CHALLENGE THREAD
1:30-Joyous Snowfall from SNOWFLAKE JOY
2:00 & an extra PRIZE for A CHALLENGE????-
TWO Lovin from the Oven
2:30-Spread your Wings from It's Spring!
3:00-Loopy Queen from Queen for a Day!
3:30-Angels Among Us from LIVE LAUGH LOVE
4:00-Cupful of Steam from Magnificent Moment
4:30-A Handle
EVENING
5:00 & Extra Prize for a CHALLENGE-TWO Grandma's Apron Background
5:30-Royal Chandelier
6:00-Paisley Deco
6:30-Dragon Fly Playmate
7:00-Dainty Daisy
7:30-Gratitude = Joy
8:00 & Extra Random Prize-TWO Lilly Pad Playland
8:30-Tab of Fun from Fun Night Out
9:00-Underlined Grace from Lifetime of Inspiration
9:30-FREEDOM Sentiment from BIKER ALLEY - Great for cards for the troops!
10:00-Argyle Heart from TWO people in love
10:30-Worn Gratitude from Lifetime of Inspiration11:00 & Random Prize-TWO Single Autum Acorn
Something Within - UNITY SCS CHALLENGE THREAD...

See you there!!

14 comments:

  1. Jimmi, this is darling! My card is partway completed sitting on my work table trying to decide what size card to become! LOL! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I so want that big shot die! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the shape of course! Really gorgeous Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went circular too...it was a bit of a struggle for me. Your card looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, my favorite non-A2 card-cicles! this is fabulous, Jimmi! love the colors, Hawaiian Papaya is my fave dsp, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card Jimmi! The DSP and the colors just mesh so well together. WOW. I love that big scallop too, I might just have to get one of those dies now. THANKS!! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS, Jimmi!! Love the circle (great minds think alike, eh?) and that paper is SO YUMMY!

    Can't wait for tomorrow! HIP HOP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. I'm a huge fan of the circle cards. yummmmmmy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! Your card is completely FABULOUS but I STILL hate my coluzzle!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I have such a hard time with circle cards--yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!