Saturday, November 8, 2008

FFC8...A Day Late.

I'm late with my Friday Fun Challenge card for no other reason than pure forgetfullness! I forgot to do it Friday morning at work because I forgot my camera at home with the pics on it then last night because we went out to Mexican and then today because Rachel had a hair appointment and then an appointment for a photo shoot with a friend that needs some pics to advertise her photography business (I shared a few I took with my camera below!)....so I am sorry!


Onto the card business.

This week Kim is our Hostess and she is so sweet and told us to just use whatever our favorite stamps are. Of course, mine are Unity Stamps, like, duh, hehe...

So, I used a stamp I have never used before from the Birds of a Feather kit.

Be sure to check out the others girls cards:
Kath
Kim
Sherry - computer broken:(

Here are some pictures of the photo shoot process today:
Rachel had a BLAST!!


2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and so it Rachel! Don't sweat it, its a challenge for FUN, nothing to stress over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is gorgeous! And so is your card. That's an adorable image. Another one to add to my growing list.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!