Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #10

This weeks Friday Fun hostess is ME:)
I challenged my Sassy friends and YOU to make a Christmas card without and red or green on it!

Here is my card for the challenge:


I used the Stampin' Up set To You and Yours that just came by UPS yesterday and all SU! cardstock, DSP and Accesrories (except a little Stickles).

For more inspiration, visit the other Sassy Blogs:

Kim - Papertastic Creations

Kath - Blame it on the Mojo

Sherry - Stamping, When I'm Not Working

Thanks for stopping by and playing along. If you upload to SCS, use the keyword FFC10. If you do play, please link here, I'd love to see your work!!

This weekend is VSN weekend over on Splitcoaststampers.
What is VSN? It's a Virtual Stamping WEEKEND filled with challenges and fun times. Anyone can check out the VSN forum and play along with the challenges.
I am hosting a challenge on Saturday afternoon!! I PROMISE it will be a fun, inspiring challenge!! I'd love to see you there!

Why not stop by for some stamping fun and make sure you say Hi!

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I am SO on this challenge. Well, after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is incredible, Jimmi! I love all the beautiful little touches ~ the jewel, the bow, the decorative punched edge along the curvy shape. It all works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic, Jimmi! I love blue Christmas cards! AND I am back up now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo gorgeous!!!! I knew you'd do awesome things with this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, I will play later!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jimmi , love it !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!