Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #12 {a day late!}

I am a day late posting the Friday Fun Challenge. If you saw my blog yesterday you'll see why...I was kinda busy shopping and sleeping!!
So here it is!
This week our challenge is a sketch created by Katherine.
Here's her sketch:
Here is the card I made for it:
I used the Unity stamp called Christmas List and paper and embellishments by Stampin' Up!
Check out the other girls cards on their blogs:

I'm off to a Big Craft Bazzar today, maybe i'll get some ideas for the Craft Fair I am supposed to be in 2 weeks from now...yeah, I have nothing prepared!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great work, Jimmi! I love your snowflakes!!! Can't wait to see what you find at the Big Craft Bazzar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, Jimmi! Well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really neat! Love the striped DP and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!