Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #11 & A Hip Hop Hangover!

(EEK!!, do you see my cute new Christmas banner that Veronica made me?????)

It's Friday Fun time and Hip Hop Hangover Day - all in one!!!!!!!

This week our Hostess is Sherry!
She challenged us and YOU to make a Thank You card.

My card uses the cute birdies from the August Kit of the Month, which you can still get;)

Please play along with us, we would love to see what you make!!! Use keyword FFC11 if you upload to the SCS gallery or link your blog here for me to see!

CHECK OUT THE OTHER GIRLS CARDS:

Sherry: Working and Stamping
Today is also the day after Hip Hop and with all the fun that is had there, you always have a hangover to show for it, I GOOD one though!
Later today Angela, the Head Unity chick, will post the blogs of everyone with a Hip Hop Hangover and there will be tons of eye candy to see!! Check out her blog today for her post and to see if there are any leftover Hip Hop specials from yesterday...I think there are;)
OMG and it snowed here this morning...WHAT??? I SO do not like snow in any way shape or form and I actually made me nauseous when I saw it...so pray that it gets warmer here, and FAST or I'll be headed South!
Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Love those birds! Great coloring job too, it matches the paper perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jimmi! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so how do you keep turning out these adorable cards, one right after another??? This one is fabulous, and it's making me want to get a second job so I can get all of the great Unity Stamps. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute and I so love the colors you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! Love the pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable!!! I see the ever-popular distressed dots in the background there, too. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jimmi! Those little birds are calling my name. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is adorable! I missed that Kit, one of these days I'll break down and get it! We had a few flurries down here in Eastern NC!!! Cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely adorable, Jimmi!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Jimmi! I love the way you tied the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey jimmi.. that card is awesome.. everything matches so perfect.. i LOVE it! your new xmas banner is super cute too!! and i'm pretty happy that you now have TUNES on your blog! wooo hooo for Kenny! :)
    have a GREAT weekend chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jimmi! I love the colors you chose and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi, you're gonna love this!! I tagged you. And I know you're thinking, ya right! I'm not going to give 7 random facts about me, but you HAVE to because I know you'll be making me laugh. Check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is adorable! FYI - i made something for you on my blog. dont laugh at me!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!