Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hip Hop Into the Holidays!!

Hip Hop everyone!!!!!!!!

I am so THANKFUL you decided to stop by from
Robyn's FABULOUS blog today!!

Today I have a little gifty thing you could make that is QUICK and easy!

I went from this: To this:
In less than 30 minutes!!! As Jen would say, Shut Up It's True!!

I used Jesus is the Reason for both creations and just some punches and pretty paper and ribbon and voila!

Wanna know something cool?? Through Friday all Unity Stamp Company orders are 20% off! Now that's a Black Friday sale everyone will love!!

Speaking of Black Friday (the BEST day ever), who else is going to join me in the shopping madness??? I was just looking over some of the ads online and I am really scared over here...I am afraid I am going to go NUTSO, SHOPPING CRAZY!! There is so much I want, I need, I have to have....WISH ME LUCK...I feel faint just thinking about it!!!

At this time of Thanksgiving I really want to say...before you leave...how THANKFUL I am for all of you and all of the friends I have made because of stamping and Unity and this blog, it is so wonderful and I feel so blessed, thankful and loved!! Don't we all have so much to be thank ful for??

Now Hop on over to
Laura's Blog before you make me cry;)!!!

31 comments:

  1. oh my this is gorgeous jimmi! the paper is amazing! I can never figure out how to get dp around a cylinder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you crack me up! I love your projects today!!!!! I will be going out Friday but not before 8 am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these projects are so pretty! I am going to miss all the shopping excitement because I am just not willing to drag my 5 and 1 year old sons out with me at 5am. Otherwise, I would SO be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are just beautiful! Amazing what a little paper and some stamps will do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your projects. I'm going to make some ornaments like that for my tree! I hope your BF experience is a fabulous one. You better document it so you can share all the fun with us. I'm so thankful for all my new friends too. I'm thankful for how you always make me laugh. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, Jimmi!! And you know I am joining YOU IRL for the shopping madness. I must have lost my mind. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful, Jimmi! Can't wait to try embossing my "Jesus is the Reason" stamp in gold now...
    HipHopHappy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome project!!! I love that paper. Have fun shopping on friday, I will be out there with you! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was an amazing transformation on the project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 30 minutes????? NO WAY! That looks like a 2 hour project in my house. VERY nice! And we feel equally blessed by all of you Unity girls. THANKS SO MUCH for your constant inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Jimmi!! I love the different look that you got with same stamp, just by embossing the one for the tin! Love those ornament tags...just made one the other day at a stamp camp ;)

    Yes, we do have so much to be thankful for, and I'm so glad we have a day designed to remind us all (even those grouchy people who don't usually think of it!) Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome! And I am sorry, it would take me about 4 hours to make those. Shut up! That's true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No seriously??? 30 MINUTES!!!! OMGosh absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow - Flip that container! Very cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great projects!!!Have a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty projects, good luck with the shopping.... i don't think im patient enough for that kind of chaos!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's like you're a magician! Tah dah!! And they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are GREAT, I may have to case this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!