Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SCS Color Challenge #193

Oh how I love kraft kardstock, let me count the ways, lol:)

I do love kraft, it is just perfect with every color on the planet so today's Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers was one I had to do right away, like on the actual day of the challenge and not days later!!
The stamps I used are Everlasting Romance and Wait for the Lord, both from Unity Stamp Company. The Kraft cardstock I use is from Papertrey Ink and is awesome and comes in a pack of 50!!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back Thursday for the Unity Blog Hop!!
See you then!

5 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous, Jimmi! I love what you do with kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! I almost used this stamp to . . then I went in a different direction. I just love love the black stamp and the ribbon - so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I think I'll add that stamp to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love this card!! Red was the perfect choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love how the red just pops.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!