Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Lindsay!

I was tagged by Lindsay, isn't she awesome?? I actually like to be tagged, I'm just wierd like that;)
Here are the rules:
7 Random/Wierd Facts About Me:
1. Some noises make me gag...yes gag and almost throw up. Like just now I was using the tape gun at work and it made an awful high-pitched squeel and I gagged...in front of my boss.

2. I am not a baby person, I am a dog person. Babies don't even like me, they cry EVERY time I hold them. Except of course my nieces, Madison and Cadence, Payton I have never met but I am sure she'll love me, my nephew cries when I hold him...

3. I get such a huge shopping high that people think I am drunk, true story! Saturday, went shopping at Kohls, picked up Rachel and her friend from the movies, friend says "Rachel, is your mom drunk?"...Rachel said "no, she just went shopping, she gets like this!".

4. Speaking of shopping, I love Black Friday shopping and will get up at 2am but can't get up at 7am to go to work.

5. I have only changed maybe 10 diapers in my whole life and yes I have a 16 year old and neices and a nephew...thank God I lived with my mom and dad when Rachel wore diapers;)

6. My bedroom is a WRECK! I won't even let my closest friends see it, it's so bad. I have clothes covering every inch of everything in my room...my husband can't stand it and sometimes will hold out on..."you know what" until I clean it...(tmi??)
7. I talk to my dog, Tara, every morning all morning long and ask her what I should wear, what shoes to wear, what I should make for dinner and she definitely answers me in my head!

Still love me??

Now to tag some unsuspecting victims.......
Sherry
Now for the HIP HOP news!!
Hip Hop is TOMORROW! NOT THURSDAY SINCE THAT IS THANKSGIVING!!!
DON'T MISS IT, IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME, AS ALWAYS!!




6 comments:

  1. I always knew you were weird! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? I love you even more!!! I knew you'd make me laugh. I couldn't wait until you posted this. I started laughing the second I read the first line. I have a friend that will seriously puke if she sees you pretend to puke. I HAVE to go black Friday shopping with you one year. How fun would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun facts!

    You have been nominated for the Kreative Blogger Award. See my blog for more information. http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You kill me, Jimmi! Your "random" facts are totally entertaining. Thanks for the tag, sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super gift ideas - and I love that it's quick!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!