Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WSC64 & SCS CC191

I made this card to Beate's weekend sketch challenge #64 and also for the SCS color challenge #191.
This is either a girly Christmas card or a card with arrows pointing at the words "ho"...you decide...hehe:)
The stamp I used is called Ho, Ho, Ho and is a rectangle shaped stamp but I used my circle punch to just punch out the part I needed.
All other supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Not sure if this picture is blurry or my eyesight...could be either or both, lol!

See you Thursday for some Hip Hoppin' fun!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card. I think you should have made a card for both meanings. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER super card! I love the scallops and the colours and the ribbon and the arrows (which I thought looked like a snowflake) and the sentiment circle. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the snowflake with the ho ho ho inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your card! I was just having a hard time making those colors work for me! I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!