Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge #14!!

This week I am the challenge hostess!!

My challenge is to use your Rubber Romance stamps! Don't worry, if you don't have any Rubber Romance, then use whatever Sassy stamp you have;)

This week, I decided on a self-portrait, LOL!!

What do you think, don't I look good?? My lipstick was a little much that day but overall I think I'm workin' it, hehehehehe:)

Check out the other girls cards on their blogs:

Kim - Papertastic Creations
Kath - Blame it on the Mojo
Sherry - Stamping, When I'm Not Working

And join us for our challenge!! Just use keyword FFC14 on SCS or link your blog here, I'd love to see what you come up with!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think I have a little Rubber Romance from Wish RAK that I could use. :) And when I first saw the card, I totally thought it was a self portrait without even having to read your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it- and yes "you" look FABULOUS!!! Great job on the coloring too! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a RR challenge!Love your card! I created a RR card today too.
    Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'YOU' look FAB!!! Great job coloring without your blender pens...I love how your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Rubber Romance card is fabulous! This is one of my favorite stamps from RR and you did a wonderful job with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up, Jimmi! This card is awesome, and it is totally YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is too fun!

    and i *love* the red :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my card Jimmi! Fun Challenge, thanks!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1159625

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!