Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hip Hop Thursday!

HIP HOP EVERYONE!!!
Glad you hopped by!!

No matter what you do today BE SURE TO GET TO ANGELA'S BLOG for all the fabulous specials for today's Hip Hop and maybe some new releases, too ;)

So, I am having some SERIOUS stamping issues!! I use my blender pens for pretty much everything I make and I don't have any right now! I had a brand new one last week...left it open on my desk for days and days and it's dry as a bone. I am in quite a pickle! I have some on order so until then I have to use my aquapainter and I am not used to using it so I could only come up with one card this week. I am sure when the blender pens come my MOJO will be in the box with them! {that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!}

This sweet little birdie is from Birds of a Feather and she is all dressed up and ready for Christmas!
Now hop on over to see Christi, one of the craftiest girls I know!!
And join us in the Hip Hop Forum for all the fun and prizes today from 11:00am EST until....whenever!


41 comments:

  1. Jmmi I looooove the color scheme here. i've been having fun with this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bird is so cute! You made her so beautiful! Love it Jimmi! Hope you have a fab day girl! :) hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. I just love the colors and that bird is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unconventional christmas colours! and such a sweet little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the set. I don't remember seeing this one before. I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. That little bird is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi- you did a GREAT job with your aquapainter!! I love it!! This card is sooo beautiful and so is your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, you'd never tell there were coloring issues with this card. The little birdie is very adorable and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! Great colors...I love that DP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, it is very pretty... pink & green rock! such a cute little pink birdie... =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a GREAT job without your blender pen!! I love the colors and the look of your birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so pretty! I love your coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw! What a super cute card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER SWEET Jimmi!!!

    LOVE that little bird...such great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. For someone with no mojo, you sure make a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how sweet! I just got this kit, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just love that bird it so cute and the colors are so warm and inviting on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Jimmi, the colors for this card are so festive and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love using my blending pen, too! Your card is just great though -- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah, simply gorgeous! A very soothing card for a hectic season!

    ReplyDelete
  21. still really cute! don't fret you do a wonderful job without the blender pens...lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute! I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the non traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So so so very cute! Your coloring looks great from here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just darling Jimmi! Love this card and the colors! What a bummer about your blender pen, doncha hate it when that happens! HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely layout and totally, sweet, "tweet" lil birdie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. so cute . . love the color combo. hope you pen arrives safely with your mojo! could you send some my way though? i need some mojo too. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  29. soooo sweet. LOVE the card Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fabulous card. The bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohh..what a fun combo of colors for this little guy. Love it! Pure Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!