Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hip Hop!!!!!!

Hi Hip Hoppers!! Thanks for hopping over from Heather's blog. Don't you just love her??? I do:)

Be sure to start your Hop at the Unity Stamp Company blog! That's where you will find all of the specials for today!!

My 1st item to share with you is one that I am so proud of! It's rare that I make something and absolutely LOVE it! We are, afterall, our own worst critics, and I am no exception. But this ornament is going to be something that my grandma in CT is going to love more than anything I have ever given her! My husband is afraid she'll cry too much....but it will be a happy cry. I can't wait for her to get this!

I used a 4 in. round chipboard coaster for the base and covered it in Basic Grey Wassail paper.
I used Birds of a Feather for the sentiment and the cute mittens are from the December Kit of the Month. Added a few little touches of ribbon and gold string and it came together REALLY fast, like 10 minutes or less. I love quick and easy stamping!

This Christmas Cupcake card is one that a certain person should be recieving today in her Unity Secret Santa package! I can't wait for her to get her surprises!!! OMG she is going to flip when she gets it!!My Christmas Cupcake card uses Ginormous Sweet Cupcakes! This is one adorable, fun kit to use, I am lovin' it!!

Now off you go to Laura's blog to see if it is the end of the rainbow...or not!

And don't forget to Hip Hop with us in the Unity SCS Hip Hop Forum...all day and night for tons of prizes!!

32 comments:

  1. Your ornament and card turned out just perfect! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just hip hoppin AWESOME! Love your ornament and your card is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cupcake card!!!! I love the ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Jimmi!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Send grandma a box of kleenex with her gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet ornament and card! You two are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, your daughter is gorgeous...just like her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it- and Grandma Lou will love that ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... I can't believe how much she looks like you Jimmi! You are both GORGEOUS! :) I love this ornament! hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmi, these are both FANTASTIC!! Your choice of colors was awesome on both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous project girl! that ornament is the perfect gift for a grandma! and the cupcake card is so fun in Christmas colors! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ornament. I'm sure your grandma will too. It is so precious to receive a handmade gift from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE ornament and fabulous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TERRIFIC ornament and card! HipHopThankS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the ornament card is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ornament... your grandma will surely love it! Love your yummy christmas cupcake card too! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are both amazing, but I really love that gorgeous ornament! Your Grandma is going to fall in love with her girls all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jimmi i always love your Hip Hop craft creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both projects are adorable! Isn't great when you make a project and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really make me want those Cupcake stamps! Great Work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwww, that photo ornament is just wonderful!!! And the cupcakes..........YUM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey jimmi, these are awesome! Where does your gram live in CT?

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMGosh, your Grandma is going to adore this most special ornament! You are both so beautiful, I want it on my tree!! :) This is a truly special treasure which I'm certain will be cherished forever! And, I'm totally casing that idea from you and using for some ornaments myself, hehe! Your Christmas cupcake card is most yummy too! Oh, what great colors and patterns! tfs, Jimmi! hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh, she is going to love that ornament! And I love your cupcake card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!