Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Challenge Extravaganza Card and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday y'all!! Well...how about Happy "Really Hard to Get Out of Bed After 5 Day's Off" Monday???

Phew, I didn't think my eyes would ever open this morning! I have been staying up late and getting up late for my whole Christmas vacation. I had to hit the snooze 5 times this morning and I still didn't have time to do my makeup and had to carry it to work! It was rough, I tell ya;)

Here is a card I made for Maren's Holiday Extravaganza Challenge:
(I used my new camera that is WAY too technologically advanced for me, sorry the pic isnt great!)
I used Butterfly Beauty and Simply Said to make this card and some SU! paper available very soon called Raspberry Tart!

Check out the challenge HERE!!
Here is a little sneaky peeky of the January Kit of the Month!

I can't wait for you to get it;)

I am busy in my stamp room (well when I am not at work at this desk...) working on setting up the storage cubes I got for Christmas! I got 6 from my sister in law and 2 from Rachel! I think I need about 4-6 more to get everything in them so I will try to get 1 or 2 every time they are on sale and i'll be ready to go soon enough!

I took some before pictures of my stamp room last night and it is at it's VERY worst, you will not beleive it. I can't wait to show you those and the after photos!

Rachel bought me a little sewing machine for Christmas. She knew I wanted one since I was talking about it so much, she's such a good listener! She got me the Singer Pixie Plus from the Home Shopping Network when it was on sale. I have seen on SCS that the Janome is the only way to go but I am going to give this machine a chance and since it's all I have ever had, I really have nothing to compare it to do I ;) I'll let you know how it works if I can ever get the nerve up to take it out of the box...apparently sewing scares me!
Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, jimmi!

    I can't wait to see a pic of your new beautiful cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love that paper.
    I'm glad you got the cubes. I finally got my husband to say that he's going to start getting me the cubes after seeing what my room looked like after finishing up Christmas gifts. Talk about ugly! I can't wait to see pictures of your room with cubes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!