Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's December!!

That means there is a new Kit of the Month at Unity Stamp Company!
And it's Tuesday, December 2nd, so that means that I have a Christmas project and card over at Angela's blog today {I don't know what time...just keep checking:)}!

But first I have this little plaque I made for my desk at work...I'll think of Brooke all day long with this hanging in my office;) It's very sparkly in person...you should come over to my office and see it!!Did you know that Unity is putting together a Scrapbooking Design Team?? No?? Well, if you are interested check out this post: Unity Scrapping Search
Heather, one of the sweetest cyber-friends I have ever *met*, awarded me with this Kreative Blogger Award!! Isn't it pretty??

OMG, I can't believe the sweet things she said about me...I am so honored, Heather, thank you!
Rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs. I could seriously list about 100 that I love and ready EVERYDAY!
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Brooke, because I am all about Brooke today for some reason...she posted some adorable new pics on Facebook, too, and I have this new little plaque I made to remind me of her and every single thing she posts on her blog is 2 DIE 4! {I am not a stalker!}

Christi, because I always love her blog and recently she did a 12 Days of Christmas series and made some of the CUTEST things ever!!

My Sassy friend Kim, because she always, even with a broken shoulder, makes beautiful and elegant cards that I adore!

Jeanne, because I wanna be Jeanne, lol...who doesnt?? Oh and she is so sweet and honest and smart. I am really glad we *met*.

And Bethany because I love her style and her SCS gallery is one of the 1st one's I ever noticed and is always full of cards that are my favorites. Her blog is also one of the 1st I ever realy followed...I have always been her fan!
Have a great Tuesday...or Wednesday...or whateva day you happened to stop by!!

12 comments:

  1. awww, thank you Jimmi!!!

    I ADORE that sign...if I come visit, will you give it to me?!?! ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Jimmi! You're so sweet.

    I think you need to make ME a sign like that! Gorgeous work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute sign! Can't wait to get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww!!! how did you KNOW that I really NEEDED this LOVE today?? thank you so much Jimmi.... I simply ADORE your pink & black WHATEVA plaque. its just the CUTEST. thanks for stopping by to check out all my stuff... i LOVE that.. AND YOU! your song today covers it.. BLESSED. i certainly am.. to be your friend.. all possible through UNITY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects and that plaque is the best. I think I need that stamped on my forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute!!! We are all just spreading the LOVE aren't we!! And what is this about Facebook and no one has found me??? Whateva!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love that it's in your office. You know, I don't even know where you work. I bet you're so fun to work with.
    I agree with all the people you nominated for the little blog award. They're so talented. I LOVED Christi's 12 days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool sign Jimmi ... I can think of a few people that would be perfect for hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks. You're the sweetest Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!